Can husband withdraw from mutual divorce?
Can the husband extract money from our family on pretext of agreeing to go for a mutual divorce? Can he later on refuse to sign for mutual divorce? What can we do later on?
After filing for divorce by mutual consent your husband is at liberty to change his mind. He may not turn up for hearing on the second motion.
In such case if he withdraws his consent from your petition for mutual divorce can be dismissed.
Thereafter, you have to then file fresh petition for divorce, also claim for maintenance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Got orders to vacate the house but applied for extension what to do
- Bond signed at joining what amount can company recover if i leave
- What licenses do i require to start online poker game
- Mentally and Physically tourcher by son to his parents what action
- Deduction in wage due to missing from workspace