Can husband use, my taking abortion w/o his consent, in divorce case?
I had gone for an abortion without the consent of my husband. Tell me if he can use it against me before the court as he wants a Divorce.
Expert Legal Advice:
If the abortion was done against the wishes of your husband, it amounts to cruelty as your husband had not consented for it, and he can file a case of divorce based on this ground.
However if the reason was medical or due to health then the same cannot be taken as a ground for divorce.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to apply for passport with changed name what documents needed
- What is the procedure to file partition suit
- Gave oral divorce and married again what rights from second husband
- Court's action on charge-sheet
- Bought plot on EMIs.The site not even completed.Should i pay interest?