quescan husband demand maintenance

I am a govt. servant and want to take divorce from my husband as he is not loyal for our wedding. Is there any law that husband can take maintenance from his wife. Because he is running his father's business. I am in fear that whether he can take maintenance from me if I start the divorce procedure first ?

• ansIf your husband is not working and is unable to maintain himself and the wife is working and any legal case is pending under Hindu marriage act then husband can claim maintenance from his wife under section 24 of HMA if you think to file divorce against your husband then it will be better to file MCD with his consent. draft a MOU and file the samewith MCD petition.