quescan a husband file for divorce without informing

Sir i have been married since 9 months & from 2 months m staying with my dad. Can he give me divorce with letting me know or without my concern? Is it possible?

  • ansWhat made you to return to your father's place from your matrimonial home. You have every right to stay in your matrimonial home, if it is not possible ,your husband has to arrange for alternative accommodation to you. If he has sent you by force to your father's home file suit for RCR(Restitution of Conjugal Rights).

    Whereas he can not give you divorce without letting you know. If any Divorce suit is filed, you will certainly get notice to enable you to contest the suit.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

A family gets mutually divorced during 2007 as the husband was alcholic as per Hindu…
HI I have been married since 4 years n since from d 1st year me…

I have a friend who is married and is now on the verge of getting…

I am Australian citizen married to an Indian girl who came to Australia on tourist…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly