can a husband file for divorce without informing
Sir i have been married since 9 months & from 2 months m staying with my dad. Can he give me divorce with letting me know or without my concern? Is it possible?
What made you to return to your father's place from your matrimonial home. You have every right to stay in your matrimonial home, if it is not possible ,your husband has to arrange for alternative accommodation to you. If he has sent you by force to your father's home file suit for RCR(Restitution of Conjugal Rights).
Whereas he can not give you divorce without letting you know. If any Divorce suit is filed, you will certainly get notice to enable you to contest the suit.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Equal pay for equal work in private companies
- Am I eligible for a govt job if I have a criminal case pending ?
- private handwriting expert opinion report in case of signature fraud
- Procedure to change name in aadhar card
- Unable to make minimum amount due on credit card might receive notice