can a husband file for divorce without informing
Sir i have been married since 9 months & from 2 months m staying with my dad. Can he give me divorce with letting me know or without my concern? Is it possible?
What made you to return to your father's place from your matrimonial home. You have every right to stay in your matrimonial home, if it is not possible ,your husband has to arrange for alternative accommodation to you. If he has sent you by force to your father's home file suit for RCR(Restitution of Conjugal Rights).
Whereas he can not give you divorce without letting you know. If any Divorce suit is filed, you will certainly get notice to enable you to contest the suit.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get 13 year old adangal certificate
- Torture by senior officer due to RTI file by us what legal action
- want to create an app/website and want to know all the legal aspects.
- Husband is not giving me maintenance amount what to do
- Maintenance case set aside. Where to challenge it? In high court?