quesCan a boy and a girl aged 19 have a live-in relationship?

Can a boy and a girl both aged 19 live together without getting married against the will of their parents.

Reason to this step is that both the girl and the guy are in a serious relationship but the girl belongs to a Brahmin caste and the boy is a Hindu.

Need your guidance as soon as possible.

Legally since both the boy and the girl are consenting adults they can live together even against the will of their parents.

However, the minimum age requirement to get married as per the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 is 18 for a girl and 21 for a boy.