Brother in law's extra marital affair
My brother in law is having an extra maritial affair and his Mom, Wife and children are suffering, we had given him enough time to forget past and get back to his family but he is not cooperating. We suspect he has go married to his girlfriend.
What should we do?
You need to contact a local detective agency. Gather all evidence of his extra marital affair. If he refuses to listen or reason, file for divorce on grounds of adultery. If he has remarried during subsistence of his earlier marriage, you can file complaint of bigamy against him under section 494 of IPC.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Got legal heir certificate. How can we get it registered?
- Not getting salary from my employer and assigned different post
- Refusal of visa how long should i wait to apply again
- Cheque got bounced what legal action can I take
- Can a gifted property be taken back?