quesBreach of promise to marry

am a 27 years old , i had been sexually involved with a girl of my class in college at that time she said no need to marry it is a living in type of relation ship but as my college is over she started black mailing me to marry her or she will commit suicide, so i had to continue the relation ship for 3 yrs , but in feb 2013 she called me and my family to her house to talk about further plan of action but wen we reached her home she made all arrangements for engagement there was no other option i had to do the formalities , after one month i said strongly that i wil not marry her so now she started blackmailing me to sue me and my family ..in between i loved a girl and married her in december 2013 ..now that girl is showing me torture and blackmailng me that she will file a case against me ,my wife and my family members as well..plz suggest me to get out of this situation as i feel like commiting sucide coz of the torture she is giving me since 5 years.

• ansYour sexual pleasure can land you in jail if that girl start a case u/s 376 IPC, which attract imprisonment not less than 7 years but up to 10 years.So settle that matter with that girl as she was your friend, amicably.