banquet charges - not in any dowry article
Sir pls ans me what is dowry article it's include expenses of banqet charges
No, it is stridhan which includes articles, jewelry, cash and kind payments, gifts given to wife etc. but it does not include banquet charges.
For more information, you may call through this site.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to take Child Custody if on paper currently it is with father
- Reinstatement in service after notice period of VRS
- Rent agreement expired do I need to serve notice period
- Notification from high court magistrate for auction of seized vehicle
- Tenant not paying rent and not vacating what to do