banquet charges - not in any dowry article
Sir pls ans me what is dowry article it's include expenses of banqet charges
No, it is stridhan which includes articles, jewelry, cash and kind payments, gifts given to wife etc. but it does not include banquet charges.
For more information, you may call through this site.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property gifts 32 yrs back now case filed by uncle and aunt what to do
- Person sole me an already sold land. Received court orders. What to do
- Abusive in-laws can i take sole custody of my child
- Mother drawing pension changed bank branch till date no pension
- New Construction on property mentioned in a WILL