Arya samaj mandir refusing to correct mistake in marriage certificate.
I got married in Arya samaj mandir. There was a mistake in the certificate issued by them. At that time I asked them to rectify it and they said that it can be done at any time later on. I was excited to go on my honeymoon and didn’t get it changed right away.
Later when came to get it changed they are asking lot of money in advance to make the changes. Where should I complain about it? The nationality of my wife is wrong in the certificate.
Address letter to Arya Samaj for correcting mistake in nationality.
Also, enclose relevant documents like passport which would indicate nationality.
If no reply is received send another reminder by Speed Post.
If Arya Samaj refuses to rectify mistake lodge written complaint with the person heading Arya Samaj locality.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Institute denying to give certificate of the course completed
- Cancellation of all posts due to blood relation with examiner
- Which is good among patta and registration for agriculture land
- Rights on maintenance money and property
- Applied for housing loan without my permission bank deducted EMIs