are duplicate marriage certificates available ?
Where are marriage records/certificate details kept, means how many copies of marriage certificate are made. Does marriage officer and local municipal office has a copy of certificate? how much fees is charged for mutual consent divorce case?
The Registrar of marriage office, the place where you have registered your Marriage, either after getting married through a religious ceremony or directly applied for registration under specific Marriages act, if not it was one comes under foreign marriage act.
Go to the Office of Registrar of Marriages where you registered our marriage(if you have registered)apply for a copy of it in a prescribed form. In mutual consent divorce the fee is different from lawyer to lawyer. In MCD you can select some one a junior as well.
To file a Mutual consent divorce you do not need a marriage certificate.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Occupancy and completion certificates not given.What can I do?
- Can I have right over matrimonial property if husband disowned
- Phone company harassing for payment which already done
- Wife not appearing in court, can court give decision ex parte ?
- Shop is with tenant for last 40 years can landlord ask it back