quesare duplicate marriage certificates available ?

Where are marriage records/certificate details kept, means how many copies of marriage certificate are made. Does marriage officer and local municipal office has a copy of certificate? how much fees is charged for mutual consent divorce case?

• ansThe Registrar of marriage office, the place where you have registered your Marriage, either after getting married through a religious ceremony or directly applied for registration under specific Marriages act, if not it was one comes under foreign marriage act.

Go to the Office of Registrar of Marriages where you registered our marriage(if you have registered)apply for a copy of it in a prescribed form. In mutual consent divorce the fee is different from lawyer to lawyer. In MCD you can select some one a junior as well.

To file a Mutual consent divorce you do not need a marriage certificate.