Applied for divorce but property on both partner's name- how to claim
Hi, I had filed mutual petition for divorce 4 months back. Next hiring is 4th Jan '17. We purchased a property i.e. row house in year 2014 the property is mortgage with DHFL as it is on loan basis, currently i am paying the EMI. House is in the name of me & co-applicant is my Husband. Now i want this property to be solely under my name as i am paying the bank EMI's. Also i had given 5lacs to my husband so as he should not claim his rights on the said house, same has been mentioned in the mutual petition too along with cheque details which was agreed by him too. Now, i want to register this house under my name and my husband being secretary of the said society is not giving the NOC as he has dues to clear from the society. And society is not offering NOC to me because of the society outstanding, since house is under both name i.e. me as applicant and my husband as co-applicant. Since i had paid the amount he had asked for i.e. 5 lacs & now i want the house to be registered under my na
Do u have emi paid receipt in your name?
Have u taken receipt of 5 lakh given to your husband?
You need to take release deed in your favour from your husband if you want full ownership of that property.
Advocate Bharat Pandirao PawarVishrantwandi, Pune
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure of name change of a child
- Fraud 304B case filed on my brother. What to do?
- How will the rental or sale amount be divided between partners
- My mother house sold to a person he did not paid total amount
- repayment of bank loan under RBI administrator last 3 yrs