Annulment of marriage
I've been for 24 months. Is it mandatory to be separated for 1 year before even filing the divorce petition?
It is not really mandatory. However, incompatibility between two partners is.
You can file for divorce on the basis of desertion.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married to an already married man how can I file for divorce
- How can I divorce my wife ?
- Someone stole my idea. can I file a case in the court
- Woman born and married prior to 1956 is eligible to claim property ?
- Clarification on hakka soda patra hissa 7/12