Alimony hence divorce.
Divorce claimed by husband on the basis of adultery. Case still pending in court and not proven yet. Case is on for 3 years... what rights that wife has ?. she is in her father's home ? Can she claim lawyer fees spent ? Maintenance of her and her child? any other ?
Adultery is not yet proved in your case, so if you are not working you can claim maintenance, for your self and your child under section 24 of HM Act, let the court decide on this instead of you deciding, whether you are entitled of maintenance or not.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Room infected with bed bugs and water pipes not repaired.
- Signed NOC to transfer property but now how is the property divided
- What is the procedure to take a case back filed earlier
- What will be my share in father's property and mother's property
- Made me signed as a guarantor and he defaulted the loan.