×

quesAlimony hence divorce.

Divorce claimed by husband on the basis of adultery. Case still pending in court and not proven yet. Case is on for 3 years... what rights that wife has ?. she is in her father's home ? Can she claim lawyer fees spent ? Maintenance of her and her child? any other ?

• ansAdultery is not yet proved in your case, so if you are not working you can claim maintenance, for your self and your child under section 24 of HM Act, let the court decide on this instead of you deciding, whether you are entitled of maintenance or not.