quesAlimony hence divorce.

Divorce claimed by husband on the basis of adultery. Case still pending in court and not proven yet. Case is on for 3 years... what rights that wife has ?. she is in her father's home ? Can she claim lawyer fees spent ? Maintenance of her and her child? any other ?

  • ansAdultery is not yet proved in your case, so if you are not working you can claim maintenance, for your self and your child under section 24 of HM Act, let the court decide on this instead of you deciding, whether you are entitled of maintenance or not.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Now I live with my parents, I planned to divorce him after facing domestic violence…

Hi, a month ago,my wife said she doesn't want to live with me because she…

i am hindu from haryana and working in jammu. i got married one year ago.my…
I married on 4/12/2015,wife left me on 10/8/2016.how to proceed for divorce. We are christians.

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly