×

quesAdultery case

My female friend (Right now staying independently at her in laws (i.e. husbands Fathers Own House) with her only 1 Daughter aged 06 yrs in her custody) has filed a divorce against her husband who has committed adultery strong proofs and evidence submitted at the court. as the matter is in the family court at Mumbai. She has been called for cross questioning hence would like to know what questions are asked at the time of cross questioning (to her) in adultery case.

• ansIt is necessary to go through the petition filed in family court to advise . without going through amendments in the petition we cannot suggest what questions would be asked. She would basically be cross examined on proofs and evidence filed by her. Your lawyer will prepare you for cross examination.