My female friend (Right now staying independently at her in laws (i.e. husbands Fathers Own House) with her only 1 Daughter aged 06 yrs in her custody) has filed a divorce against her husband who has committed adultery strong proofs and evidence submitted at the court. as the matter is in the family court at Mumbai. She has been called for cross questioning hence would like to know what questions are asked at the time of cross questioning (to her) in adultery case.
It is necessary to go through the petition filed in family court to advise . without going through amendments in the petition we cannot suggest what questions would be asked. She would basically be cross examined on proofs and evidence filed by her. Your lawyer will prepare you for cross examination.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to marry a foreign national in India
- Legal recourse available if i'am convicted in illegal money transfer
- Wrong deduction and denying of advance amount by landlord
- Guardians made me sign unknown papers. Took all my share in property.
- Gifted my property to mother can my husband or children claim share