quesabusive wife- husband wants divorce

i did marriage before 1 year. my wife's behavior was not acceptable from the very 1st day. now she left my home before 1 month. i talked to her and told her that i need divorce from her. then she replied that she will never give me divorce. now i am planning to file divorce against her. Is it possible to get divorce if wife don't want to give divorce ?

  • ansDon't be in hurry to file for divorce.
    Visit a marriage counselor to resolve your differences with your wife. If you file for divorce and your wife is not agreeable then contested divorce may take years to be disposed off.

    Whereas you can file for divorce with mutual consent with your wife, as it will take a period of 6 months to 1 year.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

 A boy age 20 and a girl aged 18+ but below 20 got married 4…

I am an IFS (Indian Foreign Services) officer and I wish to marry a foreign…

My husband is staying with his parents and I am staying in noida flat which…

what is prenup agreement? what are the benefits of it? what are the conditions for…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly