abusive wife- husband wants divorce
i did marriage before 1 year. my wife's behavior was not acceptable from the very 1st day. now she left my home before 1 month. i talked to her and told her that i need divorce from her. then she replied that she will never give me divorce. now i am planning to file divorce against her. Is it possible to get divorce if wife don't want to give divorce ?
Don't be in hurry to file for divorce.
Visit a marriage counselor to resolve your differences with your wife. If you file for divorce and your wife is not agreeable then contested divorce may take years to be disposed off.
Whereas you can file for divorce with mutual consent with your wife, as it will take a period of 6 months to 1 year.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- are daughters entitled for share in property
- Clarification regarding Investment for binary option trading on equity
- How to file an objection in a civil case matter? What's the procedure?
- Father sold his property to his minor grand son what can we do
- Grandfather's name mentioned on adoptiondeed will this effect infuture