quesabusive wife- husband wants divorce

i did marriage before 1 year. my wife's behavior was not acceptable from the very 1st day. now she left my home before 1 month. i talked to her and told her that i need divorce from her. then she replied that she will never give me divorce. now i am planning to file divorce against her. Is it possible to get divorce if wife don't want to give divorce ?

• ansDon't be in hurry to file for divorce.
    Visit a marriage counselor to resolve your differences with your wife. If you file for divorce and your wife is not agreeable then contested divorce may take years to be disposed off.

Whereas you can file for divorce with mutual consent with your wife, as it will take a period of 6 months to 1 year.