A girl is forcing me to marry her. I don't love her. It's 1 side love.
If girl wans to marry a boy... but boy do not want to marry her. Only one sided love is there... How can a boy get rid of her...?
Assuming that you are not in a live in relationship aring any physical intimacies , there is no legal action the girl can take . Thus you are free to marry by your own choice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can court order police to file FIR?
- How can i recover my money from a friend?
- cheating wife, puts false charges on husband and family
- Which is the better way of transferring property Will or gift deed
- lied and getting mentally torture by my wife. What can i do?