48 year old woman for alimony after divorce.
I am 48 year old. My divorce case is pending in a district court from last three years. I am giving alimony to my wife 9000 per month. She was living in her mother house from last 3 years. But last week she came into my house. Now she is living in my house. I filled a written complaint to Police but police did not take any action and saying that "we can't take any action because matter in court.
So, now i want to know that can she live in my house ? Can I stop giving alimony ? My advocate tells me that she can live in my house with getting alimony. The divorce case is filled by my side. My divorce ground is that she is mentally ill or she attacks on other. The evidence of a doctor has been done in court.
Whose property is the above stated? If you are not the owner of this house then the respective owner can file suit for her eviction. Yes, she can get alimony even if she remains in this house. In case, you are owner of this house then file petition in court to provide her alternative accommodation on the ground of her mental illness.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I settle a Criminal case with the petitioner
- Previous owner not giving NOC to transfer electricity bill on my name
- Daughter's right in father's property is father not living together
- 3 months salary not paid. Can I leave w/o serving notice period?
- My In laws are harassing and torturing me What can I do