ques4 years of marriage want divorce

I have been married according to Hindu culture, 4 years ago and I have a one and half year child, we have a lot of differnces and misunderstandings i want to get a divorce, how do I go about it?

  • ansPrior on deciding for divorce, take time to reconcile the differences with your wife. Refer to professional help and a marriage counselor in order to identify the issues and sort out the differences. If reconciliation effort is not successful, then you both can discuss mutually and seek mutual consent divorce.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My boyfriend has been forcibly and fraudulently married to a girl in January this year…

My familly dishoned me via news paper advertising but now panchayat make some understand me…

Parents disowned me. Not in a healthy relationship with wife court marriage and arya smaj…
I got married at my 17years. I have 7 yr kid now. I dont want…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly