4 years of marriage want divorce
I have been married according to Hindu culture, 4 years ago and I have a one and half year child, we have a lot of differnces and misunderstandings i want to get a divorce, how do I go about it?
Prior on deciding for divorce, take time to reconcile the differences with your wife. Refer to professional help and a marriage counselor in order to identify the issues and sort out the differences. If reconciliation effort is not successful, then you both can discuss mutually and seek mutual consent divorce.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I don't want to return to my inlaws. Only couple of months of marriage
- Converting from hindu to muslim how to get documents
- Ancestral property division between brother & sisters
- Wife Not Coming back to matrimonial home, what can be done ?
- How can we get access to terrace in a society