4 years of marriage want divorce
I have been married according to Hindu culture, 4 years ago and I have a one and half year child, we have a lot of differnces and misunderstandings i want to get a divorce, how do I go about it?
Prior on deciding for divorce, take time to reconcile the differences with your wife. Refer to professional help and a marriage counselor in order to identify the issues and sort out the differences. If reconciliation effort is not successful, then you both can discuss mutually and seek mutual consent divorce.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim possession of municipality land
- Multiple joint owners property forceful sell of property
- Can a unmarried man claim a share or right in our mothers property
- Divorce filed after 17 years of marriage how much maintenance possible
- Company rejected extension of maternity leave