Where can I complain about hacking of my personal social accounts?
i am living seprately from my husband for almost 7 months.During this time met a boy on facebook and we started chatting.the chatting become some personal level.From last week my husband is hacking my facebook data,whatsapp chatting data and all call information.Now he is blackmailing for mutual divorce.He say if i have not give him divorce then he will make it publically.We have disputed marriage fro 10 years.Pl tell me is it a cyber crime that he is hacking my accounts.
Earlier Section 66 A of IT act authorized police to arrest people. However since Supreme Court has struck down the provision, has led to requirement of some deterrent provisions and laws on Cyber Law
You can file a police complaint at the nearest police station.
Further we suggest resolve the matter amicably and file a Mutual Consent Divorce
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Penalty on delay in making final payment towards a property purchase
- Insurance company changed policy w/o telling me. Can i be compensated?
- Person gave token money for land and sold it to 3rd party what to do
- How can i claim back my token money paid for a property
- Already married by girl's parents are blackmailing her