quesWhere can I complain about hacking of my personal social accounts?

i am living seprately from my husband for almost 7 months.During this time met a boy on facebook and we started chatting.the chatting become some personal level.From last week my husband is hacking my facebook data,whatsapp chatting data and all call information.Now he is blackmailing for mutual divorce.He say if i have not give him divorce then he will make it publically.We have disputed marriage fro 10 years.Pl tell me is it a cyber crime that he is hacking my accounts.

  • ans

    Earlier Section 66 A of IT act authorized police to arrest people. However since Supreme Court has struck down the provision, has led to requirement of some deterrent provisions and laws on Cyber Law 

    You can file a police complaint at the nearest police station.

    Further we suggest resolve the matter amicably and file a Mutual Consent Divorce


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Cyber Crime lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can i add other's website download link to my website And add latest songs on…
if selling sex toys online is illegal in india why there are so many websites…
I am an engaged guy and I love my fiancee so much. I am getting…
i am starting up with a website business and would like to use email marketing…

Cyber Crime Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Dhruv Banerji

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 4 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly