quesHow to complain about abuse on facebook?

An incident happened with me recently. I want to file a complain regarding that. the detail of incident is followed by the following link. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201578438880094&set=o.304826546210620&type=1&comment_id=3260552&offset=0&total_comments=123&ref=notif¬if_t=photo_comment.


Can you please help me on this? How can I proceed?

  • ans

    After going through your grievance it is necessary that you approach the concerned police station (having jurisdiction over the place of occurrence of crime) to lodge an FIR under the relevant provisions of the Indian Penal Code. 


    In case the concerned Police Station / police authorities do not lodge an FIR or do not investigate the matter, you can approach the court seeking directions against the Police to lodge an FIR against the culprits.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Cyber Crime lawyers in India

Similar questions

At college time, a girl my classmate ...we both look each other ...at last time…
What's the procedure to report cyber bullying if a friend is threatening suicide ?

Sir ..ham kuch dost aapas me whatsapp me group bana kr baat karte the..ab hm…

Hi, My friend was using adult chat in a website. All of a sudden,got a…

Cyber Crime Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Dhruv Banerji

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 4 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly