How to complain about abuse on facebook?
An incident happened with me recently. I want to file a complain regarding that. the detail of incident is followed by the following link. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201578438880094&set=o.304826546210620&type=1&comment_id=3260552&offset=0&total_comments=123&ref=notif¬if_t=photo_comment.
Can you please help me on this? How can I proceed?
After going through your grievance it is necessary that you approach the concerned police station (having jurisdiction over the place of occurrence of crime) to lodge an FIR under the relevant provisions of the Indian Penal Code.
In case the concerned Police Station / police authorities do not lodge an FIR or do not investigate the matter, you can approach the court seeking directions against the Police to lodge an FIR against the culprits.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder asking extra money for Registration what action can i take
- Internal Complaint Committee Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place
- What is the procedure to file divorce
- Legal advive required for the case of cheque bounce
- Is there any law which prevents neighbors to play high volume