How can I know the physical location of the email sender?
Unless no offence has been committed by e mail sender to your email or any offensive overt act committed ,there can nothing be done for telling lies or police has so much time.yes if any offence has been committed as per section 66a etc again depend on type of offence , complaint can be register in cyber cell crime straight away or through PS .OFC : pankaj Kumar,Advocates
Advocate Pankaj Kumarkaggadasapura, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cancellation of all posts due to blood relation with examiner
- Can I change my religion and marry if it is prohibited under Sec 5 HMA
- What is the procedure to change my name in certificates
- Father has a lot of debt how can I protect myself from paying his debt
- What are the grounds on which we can change name in India