quesFalse molestation case filed against man what can be done

A person aged around 55 has been falsely accused of molesting a women and creating its fake Facebook is to harass her Please help

  • ansAfter amendment of the criminal act in 2013 ,and in It act of 2000 in 2008 ,law has become very stringent and burden of proof lies to the accused to prove his or her innocence ,regarding this custodian of evidence is very important for the accused to prove his or her innocence ,as per query things are not very clear ,forward the details for further advice .

    Advocate Rishi Kumar

      Tagore Farm, Allahabad

  • ansHi,
    In reply to your query I would like to suggest you file a writ petition for quashing of first information report lodged by the other party, also I like to have more details of your case to help you better in the aforesaid case.

    Advocate Siddhartha Mishra

      Chak Niratul (Chauphatka), Allahabad

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Cyber Crime lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am getting harassment calls from tikona saying that if I don't pay their due…

Hi, One of my friend (lady) is getting fake calls in her mobile. The callers…

Hi, One guy from Bangalore is harassing my girl friend through online means by calling…

I want to know I faced some problem in cyber crime case but now it…

Cyber Crime Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Dhruv Banerji

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 4 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly