quesEarlier complaint was filled against me in Section 66A

A complaint was filled by my ex girlfriend blamed me for sending valgular sms, after our breakup, as I found out she played with me, and had other relation same time when she was having relation with me, after 18 months police has not filled charge sheet, but repeatedly they are calling me to station. What should I have to do.

• ansYour query is silent whether an FIR has been lodged against you?

Whether you applied for bail?

Are police calling you for investigation.

If FIR is not lodged then we suggest that you should apply for anticipatory bail. If FIR is lodged, then would request you to defend the case.

Also, provide complete facts so that we can advise you further.