quesEarlier complaint was filled against me in Section 66A

A complaint was filled by my ex girlfriend blamed me for sending valgular sms, after our breakup, as I found out she played with me, and had other relation same time when she was having relation with me, after 18 months police has not filled charge sheet, but repeatedly they are calling me to station. What should I have to do.

  • ans

    Your query is silent whether an FIR has been lodged against you?

    Whether you applied for bail?

    Are police calling you for investigation.


    If FIR is not lodged then we suggest that you should apply for anticipatory bail. If FIR is lodged, then would request you to defend the case.

     Also, provide complete facts so that we can advise you further.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Cyber Crime lawyers in India

Similar questions

What is the validity of a digital signature on an electronic document? Further, what is…
Hello, My ex boyfriend posted some very disturbing and obscene pictures of mine in facebook…
A junior student form my University but from different campus whom I never met before…

some people posted fake defamatory comments from my facebook account against the company. Now company…

Cyber Crime Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Dhruv Banerji

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 4 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly