Whether rule 6(3)(A) applicable for reversal of Input Service Credit
Dear Sir/Mam, We are Steel Cutting unit and we sale goods under two type 1) Trading Goods- which is removed on reversal of duty under rule 3(5) 2) Manufacturing Goods- which is removed on payment of duty as per transaction value. In both the cases, we pay excise for clearance of goods. So no exempt goods are sold from our premises. We need to know whether Rule 6(3)(A) is applicable for reversal of Input Service Credit where is is receive for both the activities carried out by us.
As long as there is payment of duty and there is no clearance of exempted goods. There is no requirement of reversal of credit of input services. I assume that the inputs cleared as such and the inputs used for your manufacturing are the same.
Advocate Anupam DigheS Bharucha Marg, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Customs & Central Excise Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to separate property jointly purchased
- Procedure to correct spelling in the government certificates
- Illegal occupation of society flat by society employee.
- Wife cheated husband of 40 lac rupees from their joint account?
- Can I challenge policy of IAF which was made after my recruitment