anti dumping duty on truck radial tyres imported from China
Dear Sir, I want to know whether any anti dumping duty is still applicable on import of truck radial tyres from China. I have heard that the tribunal has set aside the add and also the tenure of 5 yr from the date of notification is over. but still confused. . Please provide details regarding the matter and clear the doubt about anti dumping duty.
The anti dumping duty in your case is still applicable as per Notification NO. 98/2011 - Custom dated 20th October 2011 for a period of five years by Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Customs & Central Excise Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Token money not being returned after agricultural land deal cancelled
- How can I evict my tenant
- Sale agreement for a plot in Noida
- Judge biased can we shift our case to different court
- HC ordered bail and suspension of sentence what does it mean ?