quesyoung girl ran with an old man- major girl

A 18 years girl on her 18th birthday has ran away from house with a 35 years old man having 8 years child but wife is dead. The man is threatening to her parents. Parents want back her girl. So can have any remedy to protect the girl to spoil a little life.If there is any section please refer for lodging case or FIR. Pleas say as soon as possible.

  • ansIf the girl has gone with the man out of her own free volition then her parents cannot take recourse to law to bring her back. The girl has attained the age of majority and is at liberty to decide who she should live with and where she should go.

    The utmost which the parents of girl can do is file a police complaint whereupon police will trace the girl and inquire from her as to whether she has gone with the man in question out of her own free will, or she was forcibly taken by him. If she informs the police about the voluntary nature of her action then the complaint will immediately be dismissed. Furthermore, the man with whom she has gone can sue her parents for defamation if the girl discloses that she was not forcibly taken away by him.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

A criminal case under section 409, 420, 467, 468, 469 & 34 of the I.P.C.…
A case was registered against me under ipc sections 34 323 325 341 and 506…

my 4 year old nephew is being beaten up regularly in his school. it is…

I was illegally handcuffed by punjab police in a dowry case. I have got the…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly