×

quesyoung girl ran with an old man- major girl

A 18 years girl on her 18th birthday has ran away from house with a 35 years old man having 8 years child but wife is dead. The man is threatening to her parents. Parents want back her girl. So can have any remedy to protect the girl to spoil a little life.If there is any section please refer for lodging case or FIR. Pleas say as soon as possible.

• ansIf the girl has gone with the man out of her own free volition then her parents cannot take recourse to law to bring her back. The girl has attained the age of majority and is at liberty to decide who she should live with and where she should go.

The utmost which the parents of girl can do is file a police complaint whereupon police will trace the girl and inquire from her as to whether she has gone with the man in question out of her own free will, or she was forcibly taken by him. If she informs the police about the voluntary nature of her action then the complaint will immediately be dismissed. Furthermore, the man with whom she has gone can sue her parents for defamation if the girl discloses that she was not forcibly taken away by him.