Wrong medical certificate provided to underage couple
I am a retired government doctor. An underage couple once came to me to get an age certificate approved. Their father filed an FIR claiming that his daughter is a 17 years minor and she is now pregnant. He and the police came to me and when I refused, they filed an FIR under section 376, 363,114 of the IPC and put my name in it. The police blames me even when I only conducted physical checks. No tests were done, so wrong certificates were given. I am a senior citizen. What can I do?
Giving such certificates, except in accordance with the legally established procedure, is illegal. Since your name has been added in FIR you will now be prosecuted. Take a bail immediately so that you are not arrested.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mutual divorce filed but wife not appearing after in second motion
- How much property share does wife get on divorce?
- Did not pay 4 EMI but now paying regularly but now car seized by bank
- What action can i take if my classmate has beaten me for seat
- Discharge from IAF due to failed training can i get back in service