queswife seeking help against harassment of husband

My husband warns and threaten me saying he has lodged a complaint in all police stations of the city stating that I am mentally ill..when I am not and that none of the police stations will lodge my complaint ...sir I am an MBA graduate and very much sound and he threaten me that his dad's is friend with the commissioner and that he has got links what should I do? Please help.

• ansDo not go by what he is threatening as those are all hollow threats, as per law no body is above law in our Country. You can also engage a reliable lawyer from the beginning to plan the litigation and draft the police complaint against your husband accordingly.

Even if he lodges such complaints they have no value, you should proceed with your own line of actions.