While planning to file 498A case. Can i leave India?
My wife is planning to file a false 498A case against me. I have a job offer from an overseas organization. I want to go. How can i go?
As of now no FIR is lodged against you. If you so desire you can take overseas assignment.
If FIR is registered under section 498A you have to obtain Anticipatory Bail in India and contest case on merits.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Rented property dispute
- Working 12 hours a day, daily for 5 weeks. What right do i have?
- Is marriage of maternal uncle and niece a valid marriage?
- Can daughter claim on property received by her mother
- Gave money to person, now he is not reachable. How can i trace him?