quesWhile planning to file 498A case. Can i leave India?

My wife is planning to file a false 498A case against me. I have a job offer from an overseas organization. I want to go. How can i go?

  • ansAs of now no FIR is lodged against you. If you so desire you can take overseas assignment.

    If FIR is registered under section 498A you have to obtain Anticipatory Bail in India and contest case on merits.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

me any my boyfriend are in relationship. 3 years back we married by putting mangalsutra…
Can we transfer our case from one district sessions court to other district and is…

FIR has been registered for my known person and his junior manager. They gave few…

i was arrested under ipc 308 over a fight with the neighbour four years ago…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly