What to do after receiving notice from court by lover's husband?
What can I do if I have received a notice from the court? I was dating a girl about a year back after which she got married due to disputes between us. We continued to talk even after she got married. We had exchanged some personal photographs over the phone as well. She used to discuss how her husband used to torture her and beat her up.
But a day back I received a notice from her husband who has all the conservation and the photographs with him. What can I do?
We need to know the offence for which you have received notice from the Court, only then can we guide you in the right manner.
In any case, you need to appear before the Court on the required date and engage an Advocate to defend yourself.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Maintenance for wife and child
- Where to file complaint against vulgar advertisement in newspaper
- Want to marry my boyfriend but parents are not accepting me what to do
- Charged tenant for damages tenant threatening to take legal action
- Procedure to marry in arya samaj marriage