What happens if i knowingly purchase a stolen product?
my husband purchase a scrap material of batteries from a person but that product was stolen from a company,but the company owner is in jail,i.e. done by a third party.he is thief,but nw police arrest my husband wat to do now
Hello I have read your question and I fully understand so I suggest you to meet any advocate personally and ask because in this matter only deel personal and that legal advisor prepare your matter accordingly that surcumstancess .
Advocate Veerendra Kumar AwasthiCivil Court, Kanpur
Show them a purchase receipt in which you might had paid-up tax believing and entrusting upon the worth of the product you bought from the local shop/vendor/retailer/distributor/online sale etc-etc or any mode.
as GOI is promoting the e-mode transactions thus you have any e-receipt/bills paid up are enough document to prove the purchase.
further contact,please feel free.
Advocates Priyanshu MaheshwariArya Nagar, Ghaziabad
This is an offence toto knowingly purchase a stolen property.you should apply bail application of your husband .and face the trial .and in the mean time try to meet the person who register the complain if he is ready to close the case then he will give statements on the time of evidence and your husband will be free
Advocate Lubna IshratSector 61, Noida
You have to prove with evidence that you were not aware of the fact that it was a stolen property , you should justify your response other wise its a crime , alsi depends upon status of person from whom u perchased.
Advocate Anurag BhatiDistrict Court, Noida
File a case in high court for quashing a fir against your husband . And write a complain against investigation officer . You file a case under 482 crpc high court have ingredient power for do anything
Advocate Markanday SinghGeorge Town, Allahabad
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Friend blackmailing with regard to the video she has what can I do.
- Amount taken for traning and job but company temporarily closed
- Living separately with wife wife putting false allegation what to do
- Revocation of Settlement Deed
- What relief a women have from abusive and mentally harassing husband?