quesWhat are the Provisions for arrest U/s 354

Two persons (neighbours) tried to rape my wife when she was alone at his room and i was out of home. When she cried for help my elder brother alingwith her wife & our mother came to see the matter and saved her. After this both accused ran to their house and my elder brother & other family petsons tried to chase them and ask them for this wrong attempt. But both the accused persons attacked on all four persons of my family side with the help of their family membets (8-9 persons). They all attacked with rods & sticks and all my family members were seriusly injured and factured on various body parts. My brother was admitted in icu after the operation for 3 days. The police is also taking favor of the accused and must have taken bribe from them. However they have now enteted the case of 354 after one & half month. And most likely the will add 325 for the injuries. My question is that what appropriate sections should be their? Secondly is there any provison to arrest them.If arrested then can they will get bail or not. And what can be done so that they will remain arrest as long it can be

  • ansSection 376 will also be added. Attempt of rape also comes under section 376. 2.Police is involved with the accused persons. Go to high court and file writ petition against police inaction.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi I am writing on behalf of my friend who is a NRI currently in…
Sir.. I file for bail in court after hearing status show disposed. What its mean.
In my case of 2016 chargesheet has already been filed.Summons have been issued but they…
My husband is now under custody of my in laws who hav discharged him frm…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly