quesWhat are the Provisions for arrest U/s 354

Two persons (neighbours) tried to rape my wife when she was alone at his room and i was out of home. When she cried for help my elder brother alingwith her wife & our mother came to see the matter and saved her. After this both accused ran to their house and my elder brother & other family petsons tried to chase them and ask them for this wrong attempt. But both the accused persons attacked on all four persons of my family side with the help of their family membets (8-9 persons). They all attacked with rods & sticks and all my family members were seriusly injured and factured on various body parts. My brother was admitted in icu after the operation for 3 days. The police is also taking favor of the accused and must have taken bribe from them. However they have now enteted the case of 354 after one & half month. And most likely the will add 325 for the injuries. My question is that what appropriate sections should be their? Secondly is there any provison to arrest them.If arrested then can they will get bail or not. And what can be done so that they will remain arrest as long it can be

• ansSection 376 will also be added. Attempt of rape also comes under section 376. 2.Police is involved with the accused persons. Go to high court and file writ petition against police inaction.