what action should we take regarding CBI closure report
my sister in law was murder in his house after approx 3 years by hired criminal because of extra marital relation now cbi going to submit closure report what should we do against this
You can call for status report from the investigating agency, through court.
If they file a closure report, you may file a protest petition stating the reasons that why that report should not be accepted by court. Thereafter court may take decision.
U can file protest petition challenging the closure report
Advocate M S HussainDistrict Court, Saket, Delhi
File petition for court monitored investigation
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
You can call for status report from the investigating agency, through court. If they file a closure report, you may file a protest petition stating the reasons that why that report should not be accepted by court. Thereafter court may take decision.
Harpal SinghSatya Niketan, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mediation in case of Domestic violence
- Can I take loan if municipal completion certificate is not obtained
- Legal responsibilities regarding maintenance & deposit
- How a married daughter can get share in his father agriculture land
- Can widow daughter in law claim share in inlaws peorperty