queswhat action should we take regarding CBI closure report

my sister in law was murder in his house after approx 3 years by hired criminal because of extra marital relation now cbi going to submit closure report what should we do against this

You can call for status report from the investigating agency, through court.

If they file a closure report, you may file a protest petition stating the reasons that why that report should not be accepted by court. Thereafter court may take decision.

• ansU can file protest petition challenging the closure report

Advocate M S Hussain

District Court, Saket, Delhi

• ansFile petition for court monitored investigation

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi

• ansYou can call for status report from the investigating agency, through court. If they file a closure report, you may file a protest petition stating the reasons that why that report should not be accepted by court. Thereafter court may take decision.

Harpal Singh

Satya Niketan, Delhi