Warrant issued against brother. He is not staying with us. What to do?
My father kicked out my brother few years back. Now we received a warrant in name of my brother and police is harassing us saying that we are hiding him. For the past few years we have no idea about him or where he is staying.
What should we do know?
You can provide the police with the last information or knowledge of your brother.
You should also write a letter to the court stating that you brother is not residing with you for the past few years and you have no knowledge about his whereabouts.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can Nephew claim in the property of his maternal grandfather,
- Who gives occupancy certificate if society is not formed?
- girl refuses to marry- invitations have been sent
- How to avoid Domestic Violence - interim maintenance order
- Can i request the court for a speedy trial