quesTook loan from co., Co. froze my account. What to do?

I have taken some loan from my company and agreed to pay the amount in instalments , unfortunately they removed me from the company without notice period at that time they have taken 1 cheque from me. Now that cheque was bounced after which they sent me lawyer notice few days back. before that they put my account on hold with out intimation from bank. what should i be my next step.

• ans1. The cheque deposited as security can not attract proceeding u/s 138 NI Act.
    2. If the case of cheque bouncing is filed against you then file quashing petition in the high court. The case would be quashed.
    3. If you are a/c holder then employer can not put this on hold without court order.
    4. lodge a complaint with police about criminal intimidation and extortion.