Took loan from co., Co. froze my account. What to do?
I have taken some loan from my company and agreed to pay the amount in instalments , unfortunately they removed me from the company without notice period at that time they have taken 1 cheque from me. Now that cheque was bounced after which they sent me lawyer notice few days back. before that they put my account on hold with out intimation from bank. what should i be my next step.
1. The cheque deposited as security can not attract proceeding u/s 138 NI Act.
2. If the case of cheque bouncing is filed against you then file quashing petition in the high court. The case would be quashed.
3. If you are a/c holder then employer can not put this on hold without court order.
4. lodge a complaint with police about criminal intimidation and extortion.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we take legal action if a person ran away after giving cheque
- Can money be lent without money lending license
- Chain of deeds not available with 1st buyer of a flat
- Seniority of candidates recruited as a result of single advertisement
- Group of people making fake certificates what action is possible