Threatened from one of my relative regarding property dispute.
I have parental property in muzaffarpur bihar and divided it between my four grandfathers by mouth with documentary proof and in records property in the name of their father. One of my grand father threatned me when i visited there regularly and said that all villagers favored me because i am residing here you dont have anything here. I only want that one room out of (total 4 room share) in my share there and 5-6 bigha other land take in my control and repir my room properly and also safe during my visit for any attack on me. What are the options available with me?
You have to file a civil suit for declaration and injunction claiming your share. Threat part is inevitable and you have to lodge Police Complaint regarding that with the local Police and also mention this fact in the Civil Suit
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for child custody
- Can traffic police take chalan if there is reason for not following
- Sister fraudulently inserted her in name property docs. What to do?
- NOC from Brothers & Sisters againts PropertyShare After Father's Death
- Police asked to come to station as I denied to marry girlfriend