theft of my luggage by state run bus driver and the conductor
the state run bus conductor has forced me to plac my luggage in deck of the bus .... and as soon as stepped down from the bus it was not there.. the conductor is saying that he is not responsible for my luggage ...
i have to file a criminal case against bus conductor and driver for the act of theft. pleas send me some citation so that i can punish the accused...
For filing a criminal case there is no need to give citations.
You can just go to the police and register a FIR then the rest work would of the state lawyer to prove them guilty of theft.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- No possession of flat builder not paying the return on investment
- Can I file complaint against jewellers for giving low quality ring
- Intimidation to commit suicide. What should i do?
- Resigned from company how can I get back my original documents
- Leakage in the roof due to the repairs done by above flat owner