Submitted reply after three and a half years.
"Consumer forum case" Summon signed on registered acknowledgement, but no company rubber stamp. Letter of Department of post say's document delivered to opponent. But opponent say's, document not received and so why he has submitted reply after more then 3 1/2 years. Please let me know High court / supreme court / National forum judgement & your valued advice
If the reply has been submitted after 3.5 years then it bears testimony to the fact that the summons were served. Why do you even need any judgment on this?
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Are court orders passed in India valid in UK
- Rights of grand children on ancestral property
- Filed maintenance case against husband in how much it will be granted
- Bank harassing for false credit card bill amount
- Divorce pending husband transferred property from my name to mother