stuff in godown gone does this comes in theft
we hav no rent receipt no rent agreement./ had godown 4 last 30yrs /property belongs to mandir trust /will court by this if i said rent agreement (non registered) got destroyed in flood. i have complained 4illegal construction over ten times to police n mcd since july2014 n mentioned that we r legaly in possession of this godown.in person n thru email. / hydro bill and complaints to mcd police is it gud enough to put up a case in court. we had stuf worth 3lac that is gone...so can we put theft case./ Y court does not consider email as legal notice ...? thankx
You can file police complaint for loss of your items.
With respect to illegal construction, yes you can file a writ petition and temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on illegal construction.
Further with respect to your third query, legal notice is issued through a lawyer by registered post.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure for property verification to resale a property
- Want to extend house with no blueprints or plans
- Whether not having sex with wife is a crime ?
- Landlord gave house on 50 year lease after selling it to someone
- Procedure to be followed by in a cheque bounce case