quesSomeone mixed something in my drink.Dont know what happened after that

There was an office party organized recently. I think that someone added something to my drink because next day i woke up in a hotel bed and i could not find my clothes anywhere. Where should i complaint and against whom should i complaint?

• ansYou should immediately file a complaint with the police for the serious offence that has been committed against you.

If you have any idea of who gave you the glass / drink then he / she may be named in the complaint and if you don't remember anything a complaint against unknown persons may be filed and the police will then conduct an investigation to find the culprits.

• ansPlease inform the police immediately since they will be in a position to inquire the case since the same requires examination of cctv footage if any, collection of details about members present in the party, medical examination and forensic examination if any..

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Uday Park, Delhi

• ansWe suggest you should immediately file a police complaint for Rape under Section 375 and mention the above matter facts and details of Hotel.The police will investigate the matter. Further you should also make a complaint to your office management, maybe the management will investigate from other staff member regarding with you were seen last.
    Also, you can confirm from the Hotel, whose name was the room booked.

• ansMadam, you should immediately file a complaint with the police for the serious offence that has been committed against you. If you have any idea of who gave you the glass / drink then he / she may be named in the complaint and if you don't remember anything a complaint against unknown persons may be filed and the police will then conduct an investigation to find the culprits. A Counselor may be consulted to deal with the situation

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi