quessomeone in my colony is deflating my car tyres

There are people in my colony who keep deflating the air in my car. They do not take it out completely and that has caused issues while going to office or to some important work. I am not sure who is doing this. I have complained to the RWA of my colony and also paid up guards etc but still there are issues. What can I do?

• ansIn the next society meeting raise the issue and request that CCTV cameras be installed in society premises. Security guards can be entrusted with responsibility of keeping a check on miscreants deflating the car tyres. Without evidence you cannot point any fingers at any member of the society.