quesSociety members not wiling to change security guard. I feel threatened

The security guard of my buolding behaves rude and his body language is negative. As a lady I do not feel safe. The chairman had promised me guard would be changed on 2 or 3 days but it is now 15 days and guard is not changed. The security company is willing to change him but other members of the society are stopping the change. What can I do to change the guard.

• ansNo matter what others think- it is a matter of ur feelings. You lodge complaint with police, security company & with ur flat society. Surely someone will act failing you may meet secirity company or police station in charge personally in this regard.

• ansFirst one will need to the byelaws of your society. But so far as your apprehension is concerned you can file written application to the concerned polpolice sstation. By die enquiry they may help u out also that Will be precaution and will safeguard your interest.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansplease complaint in writing to the Society and you should specifically mention the reasons for the change required so as the Society has to respond to your issues specifically.

If the Building does not changes the Guard in spite of your complaint , then you will have to complaint to the Registrar of Co-Op Societies for your area.