quesSociety members not wiling to change security guard. I feel threatened

The security guard of my buolding behaves rude and his body language is negative. As a lady I do not feel safe. The chairman had promised me guard would be changed on 2 or 3 days but it is now 15 days and guard is not changed. The security company is willing to change him but other members of the society are stopping the change. What can I do to change the guard.

  • ansNo matter what others think- it is a matter of ur feelings. You lodge complaint with police, security company & with ur flat society. Surely someone will act failing you may meet secirity company or police station in charge personally in this regard.

  • ansFirst one will need to the byelaws of your society. But so far as your apprehension is concerned you can file written application to the concerned polpolice sstation. By die enquiry they may help u out also that Will be precaution and will safeguard your interest.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansplease complaint in writing to the Society and you should specifically mention the reasons for the change required so as the Society has to respond to your issues specifically.

    If the Building does not changes the Guard in spite of your complaint , then you will have to complaint to the Registrar of Co-Op Societies for your area.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

My husband assaulted me very badly. I had serious wounds on neck, eyes etc. After…

Sorry for my mistake.I did beacuse of little knowledge was 20 years old. A party…
A 324 case is filled against me by my bother-in law to counter and bargainning…

My phone was stolen and I filed an FIR with the imei no. Now it…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly