Society members not wiling to change security guard. I feel threatened
The security guard of my buolding behaves rude and his body language is negative. As a lady I do not feel safe. The chairman had promised me guard would be changed on 2 or 3 days but it is now 15 days and guard is not changed. The security company is willing to change him but other members of the society are stopping the change. What can I do to change the guard.
No matter what others think- it is a matter of ur feelings. You lodge complaint with police, security company & with ur flat society. Surely someone will act failing you may meet secirity company or police station in charge personally in this regard.
Advocate Sourabh Chandramohan GuptaGaneshpeth, Nagpur
First one will need to the byelaws of your society. But so far as your apprehension is concerned you can file written application to the concerned polpolice sstation. By die enquiry they may help u out also that Will be precaution and will safeguard your interest.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
please complaint in writing to the Society and you should specifically mention the reasons for the change required so as the Society has to respond to your issues specifically.
If the Building does not changes the Guard in spite of your complaint , then you will have to complaint to the Registrar of Co-Op Societies for your area.
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is one year of separation necessary for mutual divorce
- Son not giving property back to parents
- Time period for which lease deed is valid for a government owned land?
- Procedure for getting divorce for a marriage done in Arya Samaj Mandir
- How can i file for recovery from my debtors.