quessister has abused a Dalit Lady. She filed a complaint. What to do?

I have a sister whi is around 21-22.She recently got into a trivial arguement with a dalit lady.In the heat of the moment, she called her by her caste name.The dalit lady had explicitly called my sister an amoral woman.Her reaction was in response to this.There were a few others with the Dalit lady ,3 of them were men. Now the Dalit lady has given a complaint that she was abused on the basis of her bein a Dalit by my sister. She is registered the complaint with the local Circle insoector and SubI. She is registered the complaint with the local Circle insoector and SubI

  • ansClient may be given under SC & ST's Act, you just verify with the Police Station through Advocate that whether they have registered FIR against your sister or not, if it is registered you have to file a anticipatory bail.

    Advocate Sathish Kumar

      Pandu Klix Plaza, Chennai

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, I stay at a dead end road & some miscreants consume alcohol daily &…
A accuse convicted u/s 500,506? Accused got a bail n he files appeal but not…
One of my relative is arrested under fake govt. jobs racket one year ago,and i…
Dear Madam/Sir, .I have 2 kids(girls).I have put the case 498A in 2012.Opposit lawer suggested…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly