sister has abused a Dalit Lady. She filed a complaint. What to do?
I have a sister whi is around 21-22.She recently got into a trivial arguement with a dalit lady.In the heat of the moment, she called her by her caste name.The dalit lady had explicitly called my sister an amoral woman.Her reaction was in response to this.There were a few others with the Dalit lady ,3 of them were men. Now the Dalit lady has given a complaint that she was abused on the basis of her bein a Dalit by my sister. She is registered the complaint with the local Circle insoector and SubI. She is registered the complaint with the local Circle insoector and SubI
Client may be given under SC & ST's Act, you just verify with the Police Station through Advocate that whether they have registered FIR against your sister or not, if it is registered you have to file a anticipatory bail.
Advocate Sathish KumarPandu Klix Plaza, Chennai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Name change after marriage
- Financier threatening us by got our cheques bounced with wrong amount
- How to retrive 2 years old deleted sms from service providers
- Landlord not returning my security deposit
- Packers and Movers not delivering the goods blackmailing to pay more