Can a person accused under IPC 420, 467, 468, 470, during trial & on request of complainant to forgive the accused & can accused be for forgiven from the punishment by the court. the mater is related with the forging of signatures in which accused got the car transferred in his name from govt license and registering authority on basis of forged signatures and the report from CFL was also against the accused, here both the complainant and accused are real brothers. The question is being asked by the complainant. The case Title is now state vs accused.
The offences under sections 467,468 and 470 cannot be compromised before the magistrate. If the complainant is willing to end the case then a case for quashing would have to be filed in the HC. Only the High Court is competent to quash the case under these sections.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 420 - Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife filed a case, needs to move abroad for studies
- Bank asking for original deed to sanction loan is this justified
- Land property transfer or registration
- How to claim right on father in law property brought by istridhan
- Delayed possession of flat by builder - What action can be taken