quessignature forged

Can a person accused under IPC 420, 467, 468, 470, during trial & on request of complainant to forgive the accused & can accused be for forgiven from the punishment by the court. the mater is related with the forging of signatures in which accused got the car transferred in his name from govt license and registering authority on basis of forged signatures and the report from CFL was also against the accused, here both the complainant and accused are real brothers. The question is being asked by the complainant. The case Title is now state vs accused.

• ansThe offences under sections 467,468 and 470 cannot be compromised before the magistrate. If the complainant is willing to end the case then a case for quashing would have to be filed in the HC. Only the High Court is competent to quash the case under these sections.