Sexual harassment by father-in-law
I have a sister who led peaceful life, but her father-in-law tried to abuse her sexually. Anyhow she denied all attempts just because of husband's support. But her husband has an illegal affair with another woman. So my sister applied for divorce. She filed complaint on her father-in-law, the defending lawyer from their side said he is old so he can't appear in the court, he is a womanizer. Many of my relatives in his hometown saw him lead a usual life.
We would like to get an arrest warrant on him? What to do ? How to do ? Because my sister went under so much mental torture.
You have to mention that father in law is physically fit and keeps on moving around in city. Pray for issue of bailable warrant against your father in law. If in-spite of issue of a bailable warrant he does not attend court, he can issue non - bailable warrant against your father in law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Having roof rights can i build another floor to it as it is freehold
- What is the meaning of this document ratifies
- How can i quash a FIR filed against me.
- Company not returning money after returning the product
- Landlord refusing to make repair in the house. What action can i take?