quesSexual exploitation by an army officer

I was in a relationship with an army officer for 3 yrs he promised marriage and exploited me sexually. When i got pregnant he forcefuly gave me some medicines for abortion. After that he denied for marraige when i forced him he planned to kill me and now he is forcing me to sleep with his seniors otherwise he is threatning me he will upload my pics on internet. I want to file complaint against him.

  • ansFile a police complaint against him as soon as possible for threatening to kill you and criminal intimidation. Moreover, if he made a false promise of marriage then he can be prosecuted for rape. Issue an advocate's notice to him to stop him from uploading your pictures on internet.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

me and my father residing in room premises together my father was original tenant of…
Would it be illegal if i roam around wearing face covering masks in public places?…
Query: I was fined for RS 500 in district court for impersonation in board exam…
wife had extra-martial affair. she gave commitment to mend ways. family accepted under conditions. so…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly