×

quesSexual exploitation by an army officer

I was in a relationship with an army officer for 3 yrs he promised marriage and exploited me sexually. When i got pregnant he forcefuly gave me some medicines for abortion. After that he denied for marraige when i forced him he planned to kill me and now he is forcing me to sleep with his seniors otherwise he is threatning me he will upload my pics on internet. I want to file complaint against him.

• ansFile a police complaint against him as soon as possible for threatening to kill you and criminal intimidation. Moreover, if he made a false promise of marriage then he can be prosecuted for rape. Issue an advocate's notice to him to stop him from uploading your pictures on internet.