Sent a Love letter - Girl Called 100
I sent a love letter to a girl saying I liked her and liked to visit and call her parents, flouting my fame. She called 100, saying she thought I was a psycho. A case has been registered. She later told my brother that she got afraid by the letter and now didn't want to pursue the case. I think, I shall be discharged later. But can I prevent the court from framing a charge? The police has submitted a charge sheet and I am on bail. Should I request her to come to court and get my case dismissed before the case starts formally, this will save my career. Any advice on talking to her on this?
This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.
Going by what you have stated, it is advised that if the girl is ready then you along with a girl jointly file a quashing petition in the High Court for quashing of FIR. This would mean the FIR and the proceedings arising out of FIR would end forever..
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
You need to move an application for compromise and get the statement of the Girl recorded. Alongside, file a petition for quashing of FIR before framing of Charges in High Court and annex the statement made by her on oath before the trial court.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
You can fix an appointment for the solution. Need to know more facts. In lights of the given facts and circumstances ...discharge is possible subject to certain conditions. ...else at the stage of evidence she can turn hostile....i can only comment further after going through the chargesheet.
Advocate Rahul ParasharDefence Colony, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can my uncle demand for their share in my dad's property after 10 year
- How to give alimony in mutual divorce after lapse of six months period
- Filed complaint with case for recovery of money what can i do
- Want divorce but the my wife went out of country.
- False criminal case filed against me