Sensitive Case sec-376 how to defend
I am the prime accused in sec-376/506/My mother & younger brother in sec-354-323-341-506 / all are out on bail/I did spent one n half month in TIHAR /we hav all docs/still we do phy relati/she was my girl friend from prior 2 years from now/we did each and every thing so many times(phy. relation)she said in 164 statement that (saadi ka jhasa dekar zabarjasti sareerik sambandh banaye..)she did my bail she came to met wid me at tihar/she said in bail order that.. i went to TIHAR to met him 2-3 times and he is ready to marry is he is agree thn i dont hav any probe if he got bail. What should be my defence?
Your query is very unclear please state the facts.
As per your facts we are given to understand you don't have bail order, so we suggest that you can apply the certified copy of order from the court you obtained bail.
Further if you agree to marry the girl then after marriage you can move an application before the same court, then accordingly the court will make discharge order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a company sue me for leaving it in 10 days During Training period
- Third Party Motor Insurance Claim
- Illegal recruitment demands by company
- Sister in law started construction on my property. How to stop her?
- Son in law filing divorce in USA can we file case in India?