i have filed a case in dwarka court delhi under section 467 and 34 against a person who has sold a property which was already purchased by me in this matter arguments have completed but from past 2 court hearings judge is not framing charges on them and giving further dates judge has already told the accuse that charges will be framed on you. still what will be the reason on delay?
The reason for delay could be the huge pendency of cases in his court. You may ask your lawyer as to the reason behind delay. Since he has dealt with the case he alone is in the position to tell you the reason behind delay and also what can be done to remedy it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 467 - Forgery of valuable security, will, etc.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i stop my wife from getting divorce case transferred to her state
- Wife willing to file false case against me
- Road to my plot is at risk of being blocked
- Company not clearing pending dues after reminders, what to do?
- Different DOB in certificate what can I do.