Section 156(3) of IPC
i have filed a criminal complaint under metropolitan magistrate in dwarka court delhi under section 420,467,468,406,471/34 of i.p.c. accompanied with application under section 156(3)c.r.p.c against the accused who sold the same property which was already sold to me by their father through irrecovable gpa with consideration. after their father's death in mutation the property came on their lr's name which they sold to other person knowing i m the owner but the problem is sir court has not filed case against purchaser of the plot but only seller are filed under section 467 and 34 why court has not filed case against purchaser and how to involve they in the criminal case..bcoz in real picture of this case all 4 have planned and executed sell-deed in their favour..on my plot fencing was done,gate was installed, name plate was as there, they know everything about the plot they i m the owner. what i can do against purchaser
you have to file civil proceedings too against the sellers . make purchasers a party to the proceedings . iif in criminal complaint you had made allegations of criminal conspiracy against sellers and purchaser then court would have directed police to investigate their role . it all depends upon averments made in criminal complaint filed by you . in complaint it has to be specifically mentioned that on your plot fencing was erected , gate installed , name plate was displayed and that purchaser was fully aware that the sellers were not owners of the plot
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- suffering from a disease be a ground of Divorce?
- Permanent employee are not covered under medical insurance
- Can i use commercially the information received through RTI?
- How can I open a hukkah bar
- Possible to clear immigration process with different dates